On Line Double Conversion UPS - GE VH 3000 Premium Series, Tower/Rack
Power Rating: 3000VA/2100WFeatures and Benefits
- The VH Double Conversion UPS series, offers the best protection currently available, against all electricity supply problems, including blackouts.
- Same unit can be used as TOWER or RACK mount (display rotates 90 degrees)
- Preferred and tested by Cyprus Medical Equipment suppliers for use with Ultrasound, γ-Cameras and other serious medical equipment.
- Best High Peak Load handling capability protects both UPS and your loads.
- Can handle step loads such as Laser Printers.
- Superior Non-Linear load suitability makes unit suitable for Medical - IT - Telecom - Security applications
- Unique failsafe internal bypass – Continued operation even with overload or over-temperature
- 2U design for all ratings – Small footprint; all parts delivered for tower or rack assembly
- Hot swappable batteries – Simple battery replacement without disruption to the load
- Matching battery cabinets – Longer battery life available with the addition of extra battery cabinet(s)
- Superior Battery Management – Providing protection to the battery and extending the battery life
- Remote monitoring – Easy access and control even for unmanned or isolated sites
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) >730,000 hours – Proven reliability which means reduced maintenance costs for you and lower TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
- Two Year Warranty on Parts & Batteries
- Single Phase Output Voltage – 208/220/230/240V
- Wide input voltage range – 130V to 280V minimizing battery use
- 50/60Hz operation – Can be used as a permanent frequency converter
- Phase neutral reversal protection – No risk of unsafe connection
- High overload capability – Continued protection even if overloaded
- Precise output frequency regulation – Optimized for use with a generator
- Wide operating temperature – UPS can operate between -10°C to 40°C
- High Efficiency (up to 91%)
View the VH Series Brochure for more...