On Line Double Conversion UPS - digiUPS DG 6000 Series, Rack
Finally. . . Specifically for Small Business Computer Users, a Series of:
- Seriously Low Cost, Double Conversion UPS for Complete Protection of your Computers, for users who cannot afford expensive, brand name UPS, with a ...
- Tested under Cyprus Conditions - High Quality Construction, ensuring your new UPS will not fail as soon as the first electricity problem occurs and the ...
- Best & Proven Support available, so you the user can have peace of mind, that your UPS will be maintained correctly and repaired quickly, in case it does fail. The Digicom Support Team is certified as Critical Power Experts, with 36 years experience in advising all type of computer users and solving all type of Electricity Supply problems.
You no longer have to worry if you made the correct selection for your low cost UPS, or if it will offer the protection it claims during a blackout, or if there will be someone to maintain it or fix it, if it breaks down.
Introducing our complete range of Low Cost, On Line Double Conversion UPS, under Digicom's registered trade name "digiUPS". Available in 6kVA Tower & Rack, all digiUPS have been rigorously tested and used for the last 6 years, under Cyprus operating conditions and have passed all of our quality, safety and reliability tests.
The digiUPS series of Hard Wired UPS, in 6 & 10kVA 1-Phase, will protect your Office Computer Network and Server Room against Electricity Supply problems, by constantly providing a "New", "Clean", "Stable" and "Uninterrupted" Electricity to your systems.
Power Rating: 6000VA/5400W
Features and Benefits
- Rack Mount UPS (shelves not included)
- Wide Input Voltage Range which means less battery use and longer life.
- High AC/AC efficiency up to 91% (10kVA) which translates into lower electricity bills
- Low THDi: < 5% not affecting other equipment not protected by the UPS
- High input power factor up to 0.9 for better use of input energy
- High output power factor 0.9 meaning more loads can be protected
- ECO & EPO (emergency power off function) safer use of the UPS
- Backlit LCD display panel for easier user interface
- Programmable rear panel. Switch Off the loads you do not need during a blackout.
- Full options for communication and monitoring for better UPS - User interaction.
- Two Years Warranty on Electronic Parts, One Year Batteries.
- Power Rating: 6000VA/5400W
- Input Voltage Range: 120-276VAC
- Input Power Factor: ≥ 0.99
- Input THDi: < 5% (Total input current harmonic distortion)
- Output Voltage Range: 208/220/230/240 ± 2% (settable on display panel)
- Output Power Factor: 0.9
- Efficiency: 89%
- Output THDv: < 3% linear, < 5% non linear load (Total output voltage harmonic distortion)
- Overload: up to 129%-10 minute, up to 150%-1 minute, above 150%-1 second
- Autonomy at 100/50% computer load: 7/18 minutes
- Acoustic noise: < 55dBA
- Requires hard wire installation
View the digiUPS Brochure for more...